Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A move perhaps

Having been very happy at my momaroo blog, I felt that I needed a place that was really mine and mine alone. Matt knows that blog and reads it often. I need somewhere that is just mine, where I can write my frustrations and thoughts without fear of repurcussions. Welcome to that blog.

I hope that my friends from xanga and momaroo are able to follow me here. I will continue to blog my everyday life over there, but will reserve this one for those post that are just too much.

So, a little about me. I am 21 for the nineteenth time and quite happy about that. I am married to a man I really love, but lately have been having some difficulties that don't seem to go away. Between us we have eight children. They range in age from 18 down to 2. It is a wild ride. At the moment 7 of the children reside in our home. Only the 18 y/o is not here.

I hope to be able to come here and really put my heart on the line. Without the fear of the "wrong" person reading this, I am expecting to find a freedom in my writing that has been lacking.

Welcome to the blog. Hope to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment