Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More doctors

I am really tired, so not sure how informative this is going to turn out.

Dr. P called. I do so love that woman. She had spoken to both the other doctors and begged them to come to some sort of agreement on how to proceed. I take partial blame for this, I didn't follow up with Dr. V (the surgeon) because I thought things were going okay.

He wants to push the study up to Thursday. By the time I heard that, the lab was closed. I am calling in the morning to see if they can work something out. If she gets in on Thursday, I am to schedule an appointment with Dr. V on Friday. He feels another surgery is certain.

There was more, but right now I am emotionally drained. I literally lost it with Dr. P. She is such an amazing woman and knows everything (the crazy daughter) that is going on in my life right now and has been so supportive. I think I cried for ten minutes while she just kept telling me it was going to be okay.

I am not a crybaby damnit. I can handle anything...so why am I crying now?

No comments:

Post a Comment