Thursday, September 2, 2010

Story of my life

I have just recently (today) come back to this blog. I originally created it so that I could move some post over from another site in case that site shut down. Once that threat became moot, I pretty much abandoned this blog.

Today, a dear friend decided to come over to the darkside (we do have cookies after all) and created a blog over here. I figured this was as good a time as any to bring my site back from the dead and start anew.

Imagine my horror when I realized that a word in the title of my blog was misspelled. Now, for those of you that don't know me, I am a spelling snob. I really feel that people respond to you differently if you are not well spoken and unable to spell. Blame the fact that I grew up in the South. People automatically deducted 50 IQ points the moment they heard my accent. I had to prove to them that I was indeed an intelligent person.

So, for those of you that had a nice chuckle at my mistake and quickly ran from the woman that couldn't spell "humorous" correctly, please stop back in. I did not proofread my information when creating the title and am now horrified that this mistake went undetected for a year.

1 comment: