Friday, September 3, 2010

When crazy moves in

My oldest daughter went to visit her father a month ago. She left here a typical teenage girl. She had a smart attitude at times, but she was overall a good kid. We were very close and I knew I would miss her for the month she was away.

Notice I used the past tense? Two weeks after arriving there my sweet little girl turned into Sybil. She had unprotected sex with some boy she had just met and apparently became pregnant. Ironically, she stopped taking her birth control pills because she didn't want to get fat. Well, how did that work out for ya, missy?

Since that time she has changed personalities more often than she normally changes clothes. One day I am her best friend and she misses me terribly. Other days I am the devil and she hates my guts. I just ask that she pick a personality and stick with it. My prozac isn't up for this.

Last night was the final straw. She has deleted me from her Facebook at least twice in the past three weeks. I had stopped even attempting to talk with her since I don't speak crazy. After my youngest son's orientation last night I begin getting these crazy text messages.

According to "Sybil" I have been texting her ex boyfriend. Now let me make a few things clear; I have a very sick three year old that is getting ready to undergo some major tests. I have a five year old that is starting all day Kindergarten on Tuesday and three other children gearing up for school. I also have a rather demanding husband. I do not have time to text some 15 year old boy, nor do I have the desire. I only speak to my own 15 y/o because the law says I must.

She called me a dumb bitch and demanded that I stay out of her life. Reality check little one; you are my responsibility and oh yes, YOU contacted me. Where is her father in all of this? Apparently somewhere with his head stuck so far up his ass that the doctors are unsure they can remove it.

Listen up little one, I love you more than life itself, but here is a newsflash for you; my world does NOT revolve around you. You have siblings that require my care and attention as well. Go sell crazy some place else, we are all stocked up here.

2 comments:

  1. *face palm* (Yes, my hands are totally sick of the commute and just going to move there permanently, BTW.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would face palm as April had... but my head met the wall too quickly...

    ReplyDelete